WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SURVEY RESPONDENTS IN THE UK! Please fill out our outdoor learning survey.
Partners: Czech Republic, England, Norway, Scotland
Description of the Project:
This is a partnership of four cultures; exploring ways of using nature as a powerful tool for learning.
- The project will explore the similarities and different ways we are conducting educational practice in our home countries using nature.
- We want to create an inspirational base that will share good ideas in how to establish, and develop high levels of good practice in nature kindergartens.
- Create a contact point for good practice using video evidence and documentation to inspire others to see the values and benefits of learning in and with nature.
-To inspire our coming generations to have a curiosity and dive deep into the learning process about everything that is surrounding them.
- To promote the health benefits of being in nature
- To create strong and self confident children who are resilient and can cope with upcoming challenges in life, creating individuals who can go on to succeed in the working world.
- The first 6 years of a child’s life and development are crucial
- To try to influence the political agenda of our countries and their understanding of the positive impact nature based learning can have.
- To share experiences and good practice internationally
- A comparing analysis between the 4 attending nature kindergartens’ ways of conducting their daily practices
- A comparing analysis on the background philosophy in the 4 attending nature kindergartens
- A description of which part of the methods that could be used across the regulations in every country
- Creation of an open website via the International Association of Nature Pedagogue site.
- Participants being used as educators and speakers in different settings outside their own practice.
- A video showing different good examples of best practice.
COMING SOON: UPDATES FROM OUR TRANSNATIONAL RESEARCH AND VISITS...
Membership is available as either an Individual or Student member.
To register click here